KERSIG : Signal processing
Through our R&D industry experience, we have developed advanced operational signal processing expertise.
This covers both advanced algorithmic knowledge and ability to propose operational implementation of state-of-the-art algorithms: real-time if required, HW, SW, mixed.
Our signal processing expertise service can take the form of
- Library development (SW or FW)
- IP development
- Product development
Typical application domains are:
- Digital modulations
- Single carrier
- Multi-carrier (OFDM like)
- Phase modulations
- Error correcting codes:
- LDPC (e.g. DVB-S, S2, SX)
- binary and non-binary turbo codes (e.g. DVB-RCS, RCS2)
- TCM, Viterbi, etc.
- Array processing
- MIMO: spatial multiplexing, space-time coding
- Multipath mitigation techniques
- Aided or blind equalization